CEO Hisashi Saito
Seikodo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is concerned with the importance of privacy and protection of personal information (including personal numbers, the same shall apply hereinafter) in sales business, media business, and information distribution business. We will make efforts to properly manage personal information by establishing the following personal information protection policy.
(1) The Company shall specify the purpose of use as much as possible, announce or notify the purpose of use as much as possible, clarify it as necessary, limit it to the range necessary for the purpose of use, and use appropriate and fair means. , We will keep your personal information. In addition, we will clarify the purpose of use in advance and use it only within the scope of that purpose. In addition, if it becomes necessary to use personal information other than specific personal information beyond the scope of the stated purpose of use, we will contact the person in advance and obtain consent, and we will only obtain your consent. If not, we will not use it for new purposes. If it becomes necessary to use specific personal information, etc. beyond the scope of the stated purpose of use, change the purpose of use within the range that is considered reasonable and has a considerable relevance to the purpose of use of our company. , We will notify or announce to the person.
(2) If you are entrusted with data including personal information at the time of entrustment of business, we will use it only within the necessary range according to the purpose of the business.
(3) Personal information other than specific personal information stored by our company will not be provided to third parties except in the following cases.
・ With the consent of the person
・ When requested to disclose personal information based on laws and regulations
・ When necessary to protect significant interests such as human life, health and property
(4) Specific personal information, etc. stored by the Company shall be a third party regardless of the consent of the person, except as provided in the "Act on the Use of Numbers for Identifying Specific Individuals in Administrative Procedures". Will not be provided to.
We will establish rules, etc. for the management of personal information, such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and take necessary and appropriate safety management measures.
If the person himself / herself wishes to confirm / correct / delete the personal information managed by the Company, or to make a complaint / consultation, the person in charge at the consultation desk will respond promptly. In addition, we will respond only when we can confirm that you are the person, and we will prevent unauthorized falsification of personal information by a third party.
Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with Japanese laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
(1) JIS Q 15001: We will formulate rules regarding personal information that comply with the 2006 standard, and will be implemented by officers and all employees.
(2) The regulations regarding the protection of personal information will be continuously improved in accordance with the revision of related laws and norms and changes in the social environment.